- 100,000 euro subsidy for your freight transport?
100,000 euro subsidy for your freight transport?
From 2017 onwards, the Flemish government will allocate an annual sum of 36.3 million euros to those who invest in ecological and safe goods transport. An individual company will be able to receive up to 100,000 euros in subsidies for this in the period 2022-2024.
A company, which owns at least one vehicle > 3.5 tons, can apply for a subsidy that repays up to 80% of the expenditure for all investments in the promotion of ecological and safe transport of goods. All investments made after 1 January 2017 are eligible, provided they can be classified in one of the following categories
- expenditure on driving assistance systems promoting energy-efficient and safe driving
- expenditures for additional safety features that go beyond what is required by law
- Expenditure on additional devices that have a positive impact on the environment and noise pollution.
- expenditure on measures to increase efficiency
- expenditure on measures to improve the ergonomics of the driving position
- expenditure on measures to prevent theft.
Per vehicle included in your subsidy application, up to 3,000 euros can be obtained. You can apply for a subsidy for investments of 1,000 euros or more.
If you have already incurred such expenses, or are planning to do so, and would like to prepare your subsidy application, please contact us via the link below.