- The Brussels Region pays up to 60% of your external consultant!
The Brussels Region pays up to 60% of your external consultant!
Before taking any important decision in your company, whether technical, economic or financial, you could call on an external consultant or commission a feasibility study. In this case, you could receive aid covering up to 60% of its interventions!
The maximum grant is EUR 10 000.
The consultancy assignment may not last longer than 6 months and must relate to one of the following areas:
- changes in production ;
- a market study in connection with the launch of new products or the entry into a new market
- a legal study
- a technical feasibility study;
- digitalisation, IT security (with the exception of assignments relating to the development of a website or an e-commerce platform)
- assistance with governance;
- a diversity plan;
- participatory governance by involving employees in decision-making;
- prevention of burn-out among employees;
- diagnosis in the context of a company takeover;
- transition to a circular economy (including reducing your company's carbon footprint);
- implementation of a recovery plan.
Do not hesitate to contact us...