- Bonus of up to EUR 15,000 for the replacement of your company car and the installation of an electric charging point
Bonus of up to EUR 15,000 for the replacement of your company car and the installation of an electric charging point
Since 31 January 2022, the LEZ bonus has been increased. Self-employed people, micro, small and medium-sized enterprises with at least one active business unit in the Brussels-Capital Region, who are active in certain sectors of activity and who have at least one commercial vehicle that can or may soon no longer run in the Brussels-Capital Region (LEZ), can benefit from a premium rate of 30 to 40% for the replacement of a vehicle:
- N1 diesel Euro 4
- N1 diesel Euro 5 or
- N1 petrol/gas Euro 2.
The vehicle purchased must be :
- be a light commercial vehicle (category N1), class I (max. 1,280 kg), class II (between 1,281 and 1,735 kg) or class III (between 1,736 and 3,475 kg) or a quadricycle of the category L7e-CU (heavy quadricycle designed exclusively for the transport of goods) ;
- be an electric vehicle;
- comply with European emission standards applicable to new vehicles placed on the market on the date of the vehicle's purchase invoice, even if the vehicle is not new
- are registered in the Brussels Capital Region (except for companies that are natural persons or in the case of leasing);
- actually operated in the Brussels-Capital Region.
The invoices for the vehicle(s) and the charging station may predate the grant application:
- up to 7 months if the application relates to the purchase or leasing of a single vehicle
- up to 9 months if the application relates to several vehicles;
- maximum 3 months for the purchase of a charging point.
For the purchase or lease of a commercial vehicle, class II or class III, petrol or gas, the premium amounts to a maximum of € 3,000 per vehicle for the self-employed, micro and small enterprises and € 2,000 per vehicle for medium-sized enterprises.
A maximum of three vehicles can be subsidised per calendar year.
Don't hesitate to contact us for more information...