- Up to €80,000 per year in grants for investments in rational energy use (AMURE)
Up to €80,000 per year in grants for investments in rational energy use (AMURE)
The SPW Territory, Housing, Heritage, Energy grants 4 types of subsidies. These subsidies are aimed in particular at companies with a sectoral agreement, at SMEs for renovation work, and at SMEs that have signed a letter of intent, and which thus meet one or more of the following objectives
1) the performance of a partial energy audit, a full energy audit, a pre-feasibility study, a feasibility study, an annual follow-up audit;
2) The elaboration of a 2050 roadmap, the study of the relevance of a 2050 roadmap;
3) The development, monitoring and control of a sectoral agreement;
4) the implementation of energy efficiency improvement actions.
Grant rates vary from 40% to 100% depending on the type of company, its size and the type of project.
Are you also eligible? If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.